Earth’s Own Activator is a biological product that is added to organic waste to produce a bio-fertiliser in a 30~40 day process.
It has been designed from inception to produce a biofertiliser for soil rejuvenation.It is the result of 40 years of research and development.
The benefits of using Earth’s Own Activator to produce Greenbelt Bio-fertiliser:
- Enhances the decomposition process
- Eliminates weeds and pathogenic microorganism
- Produces a consistent product
- Nutritionally enriches the finished product
- Increases humus production
- Removes foul odour and stabilises the putrescible matter in organic waste
The biofertiliser is made my adding the Activator to the waste and then following a standard, though much faster and intensive, hot composting process.
Earth’s Own Activator is inoculated with the following mixture of microorganisms which are naturally occurring.They have been isolated and cultured on organic substrates which are fortified with the essential nutrients, substances and compounds to enhance microbial growth and proliferation.
The microorganisms are not mutated or bio-engineered.
There are 25 beneficial microbes inoculated into the Earth’s Own Activator.
- Seven bacteria for decomposition, enzyme production and nutrient transformation
- Three Bacteria for decomposition of polysaccharides and enzyme production
- Three bacteria for enhanced decomposition, compost “sweetening” and probiotic production
- Five bacteria of nitrogen fixation and nutrient transformation
- Seven fungi for decomposition,probiotics production and nutrient transformation
Action in the Biomass
The Activator is a concentrate that contains a food base formulated to enhance the growth and activity of the beneficial microbes when introduced into the biomass (waste):
- essential nutrients
- organic acids
- amino acids
- fatty acids
- growth promotants
- chelating agents
The Earth’s Own Activator when applied to a mixture of biodegradable materials both of plant and animal origin will accelerate the decomposition or bio-fermentation of the same.
Category 1: Macro- and Micro-nutrients and Chelated Trace Minerals
- Colloidal Silver
Category 2: Enzymes
Category 3: Organic and Amino Acids
- Organic Acids
- Humic Acids
- Amino Acids
Category 4: Growth Promoting Substances
- Alpha-keto acids
- Gebberellic acid
Category 5 : Functional Compounds
- Chelating Agents